The North Pacific Union Conference is sponsoring a mission trip to Guatemala!
Needed: 20 Speakers and 10 Translators
In partnership with these Seventh-day Adventist Organizations:
- Coban, Guatemala
- March 21-31, 2024
- Preaching/Teaching the Bible
Total Estimated Participant Cost: $1288-1488
- Participant will need to call 360-857-7037 to make a $100 deposit. The second payment of $345 should be made by October, 2023
- Estimated Airfare – $900
- Participant will make their own airfare arrangements and it will need to be booked by January 31, 2024.
- If you need assistance booking your flight, check with Butler Travel or Siama World Mission Travel.
Things to Know:
- Participants are in charge of purchasing their airfare ticket to Guatemala City, Guatemala and should plan to arrive March 21, 2024 and arrange for a taxi or rideshare to take them to Clarion Suites (14 Street 3-08 Zona 10, Guatemala City, 01010, GT (502) 24 213333). Please send a copy of your purchased airfare ticket and passport to Marella Rudebaugh at your earliest convenience.
- Due to a major baptismal ceremony taking place on TBD, in which we are requested to participate, please plan your return trip for March 31.
- A non-refundable deposit for $100 needs to be sent to Marella Rudebaugh at the NPUC: 5709 N 20th St, Ridgefield, WA 98642 or you can call 360-857-7037 and pay by credit card (sorry, we do not take American Express).
Other Items to Bring:
- Projectors and Computer for PowerPoint
- Backpack to carry your presentation equipment to the church
What would you like to do next?
- GO! I’m ready to go on the next trip. Sign me up. Click here to register.
- GIVE! I can’t go but I want to help this project financially. Click here.
- KNOW! Tell me more about this project – how to get ready, what the culture and customs are like and what evangelism and outreach activities the group does. Click here.
- SEE! Show me what it will look like if I go. Click here.
- PAST! I’d like to read about past NPUC Missions trips. Click here.
Calendar & Schedules, March 2024:
- Daily Schedule (except Sabbath):
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am Group Worship & Discipling
- 10:30 Preparation, Recreation, Relaxation
- 3pm Visitation
- 7:30-9:30pm Evening Meeting at sites (Preach/Teach/Share), Return to Lodging
Clothing Expectations — The weather will be hot and humid
|For these activities…||Preaching/teaching||Outreach/Visitation||Other|
|Men||Lightweight dress shirt with tie and jacket. Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Slacks and shirt with tie. Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Casual|
|Ladies||Dress or skirt & blouse (no pants) Dress shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Same as Preaching/Teaching||Casual|
For more information you can email questions to Marella.Rudebaugh@nw.npuc.org.
Learn how to–
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14