The North Pacific Union Conference is sponsoring a mission trip to Retalhuleu, Guatemala!
Needed: Speakers and support team members for 30 sites
In partnership with these Seventh-day Adventist Organizations:Inter-American Division Guatemala Union Mission South Guatemala Mission
- March 22-April 2, 2018
- Preaching/Teaching the Bible
Estimated Participant Cost: $1,290-1,460
- Estimated Airfare
- Estimated Lodging and Meals
- $710 per person double occupancy
Things to Know:
- Participants are in charge of purchasing their airfare ticket to Guatemala City (GUA) and should plan to arrive Thursday afternoon between 3 and 8 pm. Please send a copy of your purchased airfare ticket and passport to Marella Rudebaugh at your earliest convenience.
- We will spend our first night in Guatemala City and travel Friday morning to our project site.
- Due to a major baptismal ceremony taking place on Sunday April 1st, in which we are requested to participate, please plan your return trip for Monday, April 2.
- A non-refundable deposit for $100 needs to be sent to Marella Rudebaugh at the NPUC: 5709 N 20th St, Ridgefield, WA 98642 or you can call 360-857-7037 and pay by credit card (sorry, we do not take American Express).
Other Items to Bring:
- Projectors and Computer for PowerPoint
- Backpack to carry your presentation equipment to the church
- None needed
What would you like to do next?
- GO! I’m ready to go on the next trip. Sign me up. Click here to register.
- GIVE! I can’t go but I want to help this project financially. Click here.
- KNOW! Tell me more about this project – how to get ready, what the culture and customs are like and what evangelism and outreach activities the group does. Click here.
- SEE! Show me what it will look like if I go. Click here.
- PAST! I’d like to read about past NPUC Missions trips. Click here.
Calendar & Schedules, March 2018:
|Arrival||March 22, Thursday|
|Orientation||March 23, Friday|
|Begin Series||March 24, Sabbath Morning|
|End Series||March 31, Sabbath Morning|
|Final Large Baptism||April 1, Sunday Morning|
|Cultural Trip||April 1, Sunday Afternoon|
- Daily Schedule (except Sabbath):
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am Group Worship & Discipling
- 10:30 Preparation, Recreation, Relaxation
- 3pm Visitation
- 7:30-9:30pm Evening Meeting at sites (Preach/Teach/Share), Return to Lodging
Clothing Expectations — The weather will be hot and humid
|For these activities…||Preaching/teaching||Outreach/Visitation||Other|
|Men||Lightweight dress shirt with tie and jacket. Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Slacks and shirt with tie. Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Casual|
|Ladies||Dress or skirt & blouse (no pants) Dress shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Same as Preaching/Teaching||Casual|
For more information you can email questions to Marella.Rudebaugh@nw.npuc.org.
Learn how to–
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14