The North Pacific Union Conference is sponsoring a mission trip to Santo Domingo, Ecuador.
Needed: Speakers and support team members for 40 sites
In partnership with these Seventh-day Adventist Organizations:South American Division Ecuador Union Mission North Ecuador Mission
- March 16-26, 2016
- Preaching/Teaching the Bible
Estimated Participant Cost:
- Estimated Airfare $950-1450 (fly into
- Estimated Lodging and Meals at Rancho Hosteria Mi
Church Bulletin Insert:
- Coming Soon
What would you like to do next?
- GO! I’m ready to go on the next trip. Sign me up. Click here to register.
- GIVE! I can’t go but I want to help this project financially. Click here.
- KNOW! Tell me more about this project – how to get ready, what the culture and customs are like and what evangelism and outreach activities the group does. Click here.
- SEE! Show me what it will look like if I go. Check back soon for pictures
- PAST! I’d like to read about past NPUC Missions trips. Click here.
Calendar & Schedules, March 2016:
|Arrival||March 16, Wednesday|
|Orientation||March 17, Thursday|
|Begin Series||March 18, Friday Night|
|Cultural Trip & Night Off||March 22, Thursday|
|End Series||March 26, Sabbath morning|
|Final Large Baptism & Rally||March 26, Sabbath afternoon|
Daily Schedule (except Sabbath):
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am Group Worship & Discipling
- 10:30 Preparation, Recreation, Relaxation (School Week of Prayer option for 2nd week)
- 3pm Visitation and/or Week of Prayer at Schools
- 7:30-9:30pm Evening Meeting at sites (Preach/Teach/Share), Return to Lodging
Clothing Expectations —
|For these activities…||Preaching/teaching||Outreach/Visitation||Other|
|Men||Lightweight dress shirt with tie and jacket. Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Slacks and shirt with tie. Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Casual|
|Ladies||Dress or skirt & blouse (no pants) Dress shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Same as Preaching/Teaching||Casual|
Other Items to Bring
- Projectors and Computer for PowerPoint
- Backpack to carry your presentation equipment to the church
- None needed
For more information you can email questions to Marella.Rudebaugh@nw.npuc.org.
Learn how to–
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14