48 Sites, March 21-31, 2013
Needed: Speakers and support team members for 48 sites
Location—In partnership with these Seventh-day Adventist OrganizationsInter-American Division South Central American Union Conference North Costa Rica Mission Alajuela
- Student Series March 22-30, 2012 (Orientation Thursday, March 21)
- Preaching/Teaching the Bible
Estimated Participant Cost: $1,140-1,980
- Estimated Airfare $800-1,200 (Fly into San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Estimated Lodging & Meals at Central American University
- Meals: $12 per day or $4 per meal.
- Guest Room: $50 per night, double occupancy.
- Dorm Room: $25 per night, double occupancy; $30 per night, triple occupancy; $40 per night, quadruple occupancy.
- Click on the links to see pictures of the University: courtyard, central corridor, view 1 from the central corridor, view 2 from central corridor.
- Miscellaneous Expenses $100 (there will be a $28 exit fee paid in cash at the airport upon departure)
Church Bulletin Insert – Costa Rica 2013
What would you like to do next?
- GO! I’m ready to go on the next trip. Sign me up. Click here to register.
- GIVE! I can’t go but I want to help this project financially. Click here.
- KNOW! Tell me more about this project – how to get ready, what the culture and customs are like and what evangelism and outreach activities the group does. Click here.
- SEE! Show me what it will look like if I go. Check back soon for pictures
- PAST! I’d like to read about past NPUC Missions trips. Click here.
Calendar & Schedules, March 2013—
|Arrival||March 20, Wednesday|
|Orientation||March 21, Thursday|
|Begin Series||March, 22, Friday|
|Cultural Trip & Night Off||March 25, Monday|
|End Series||March 30, Sabbath morning|
|Final Large Baptism & Rally||March 30, Sabbath afternoon|
Daily Schedule (except Sabbath)—
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am Group Worship & Discipling
- 10:30 Preparation, Recreation, Relaxation (School Week of Prayer option for 2nd week)
- 3pm Visitation and/or Week of Prayer at Schools
- 7:30-9:30pm Evening Meeting at sites (Preach/Teach/Share), Return to Lodging
Clothing Expectations for Alajuela, Costa Rica —
|For these activities…||Preaching/teaching||Outreach/Visitation||Other|
|Men||Lightweight Suit (any color) w/tie Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Slacks and shirt (any color) w/tie Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Casual|
|Ladies||Dress or skirt & blouse (no pants) Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Same as Preaching/Teaching||Casual|
For more information you can email questions to Marella.Rudebaugh@nw.npuc.org.
Learn how to–
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14