Our 2009 Global Mission project was–
- San Pedro de Macoris & La Romana, Dominican Republic March 2009
Needed: Speakers and support team members for Thirty sites
- Full Series March 13-28, 2009 (Orientation Thursday, March 12 near La Romana)
- Student Series March 20-28, 2009 (Orientation Friday, March 20 near La Romana)
- Ramon Canals Series March 21-28, 2009
- Group Worship Service & Baptism, Sabbath, March 28 in La Romana
- Preaching/Teaching the Bible
- Health & Family Life Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Also needed- Medical/Dental Assistance, Painting & Repairs, Building Projects
Estimated Participant Cost: $1,600-2,000 (less for student series)
- Estimated Airfare $600-1,000 (Fly into La Romana or Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Estimated Lodging & Meals $900 per person for full series single occupancy at Coop Marena
- Miscellaneous Expenses $100
Church Bulletin Insert – Dominican Republic 2009
In partnership with these Seventh-day Adventist Organizations
- Inter-American Division
- Dominican Union Mission
- East Dominican Conference
What would you like to do next?
- GO! I’m ready to go on the next trip. Sign me up. Click here.
- GIVE! I can’t go but I want to help this project financially. Click here.
- KNOW! Tell me more about this project- how to get ready, what the culture and customs are like and what evangelism and outreach activities the group does. Click here.
- SEE! Show me what it will look like if I go. Click here.
- PAST! I’d like to read about past NPUC Missions trips. Click here.
Learn how to–
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14