Location—Inter-American Division Dominican Union Mission Central Dominican Conference San Pedro de Macoris
Needed: Speakers and support team members for 15 sites
- Student Series March 16-24, 2012 (Orientation Thursday, March 15)
- Ramon Canals Main Series March 9-17, 2012
- Group Worship Service & Baptism, Sabbath, March 24
- Preaching/Teaching the Bible
Estimated Participant Cost: $1,350-1,650
- Estimated Airfare $700-1,000 (Fly into Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Estimated Lodging & Meals $550 per person at Coop Marena
- Miscellaneous Expenses $100
In partnership with these Seventh-day Adventist Organizations
- Inter-American Division
- Dominican Union Mission
- East Dominican Conference
What would you like to do next?
- GO! I’m ready to go on the next trip. Sign me up. Click here.
- GIVE! I can’t go but I want to help this project financially. Click here.
- KNOW! Tell me more about this project- how to get ready, what the culture and customs are like and what evangelism and outreach activities the group does. Click here.
- SEE! Show me what it will look like if I go. Click here.
- PAST! I’d like to read about past NPUC Missions trips. Click here.
Calendar & Schedules, March 2012—
|March 2012||Student Series|
|Arrival||March 14, Wednesday|
|Orientation||March 15, Thursday|
|Begin Series||March, 16, Friday|
|Cultural Trip & Night Off||March 19, Monday|
|End Series||March 24, Sabbath morning|
|Final Large Baptism & Rally||March 24, Sabbath afternoon|
|Orientation Day Schedule—||Student Series|
|Mission Team Orientation||March 15, 6-8pm|
|Mission Team & Local Leaders Orientation Together||March 18, 4-6pm|
Daily Schedule (except Sabbath)—
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am Group Worship & Discipling
- 10:30 Preparation, Recreation, Relaxation (School Week of Prayer option for 2nd week)
- 3pm Visitation and/or Week of Prayer at Schools
- 7:30-9:30pm Evening Meeting at sites (Preach/Teach/Share), Return to Lodging
Estimated Participant Costs—
We rely on the recommendation of our hosts to find a safe, clean place for us to stay during our time overseas. The locals have negotiated a significantly lower rate for us at this hotel. We will take care of your reservation. NOTE: Do NOT contact the hotel to make a reservation.
|Airfare (to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic – airport code SDQ)||$700-1000|
|Lodging & Meals (Coop Marena)||$550|
|Estimated Participant Cost||$1,350-1,650|
Clothing Expectations for San Pedro de Macaris, Dominican Republic—
|For these activities…||Preaching/teaching||Outreach/Visitation||Other|
|Men||Lightweight Suit (any color) w/tie Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Slacks and shirt (any color) w/tie Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Casual|
|Ladies||Dress or skirt & blouse (no pants) Shoes (No flip flops or sandals)||Same as Preaching/Teaching||Casual|
For more information you can email questions to Marella.Rudebaugh@nw.npuc.org.
Learn how to–
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14